2022 Film Preview Quiz
Updated: Jan 6, 2022
What better way to find out about the great selection of films coming out in 2022 than with a quiz? Here's 15 questions about 15 different films coming out this year.
1. What horror sequel, coming out in January 2022, has the same name as the 1996 original and features several of the same cast?
2. Morbius is a “Spider-verse” film from Sony about the title character who inadvertently turns himself into what when trying to cure himself of a rare blood disease?
3. Marry Me is a romantic comedy starring Jennifer Lopez as a pop star who marries a stranger from one of her crowds. Who plays the lucky guy, a comedy actor who’s been in films including Meet the Parents, Wedding Crashers and the Night at the Museum films?
4. What film, featuring Agatha Christie’s famous detective Hercule Poirot and starring Kenneth Branagh, Gal Gadot and Annette Bening, comes out on 11th February 2022?
5. The Batman comes out in March, but which pasty faced heart-throb plays the eponymous superhero this time?
6. Which computer game character gets a sequel film in April 2022, after the first film being a surprise hit of 2020?
7. Doctor Strange is in what exactly, according to the title of the latest Marvel film, coming out in May?
8. More than 30 years after the original, we’re being treated to a Top Gun sequel, featuring original stars Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer, but what’s the film called?
9. In June, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Laura Dern, Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum are all in a new film in what popular movie franchise?
10. Coming out in June, Lightyear is a prequel film to what popular animated film series?
11. In July, we’re getting a treat with the latest in what is the highest grossing animated film franchise ever. The subtitle is The Rise of Gru, but what characters do they feature?
12. The latest Thor film from Marvel comes out in July, but what’s it’s full title?
13. The latest Fantastic Beasts film comes out in July. It’s called Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of … who?
14. What popular and long running horror film franchise comes to an end in October, at least according to the film’s title?
15. What science fiction sequel comes out in December 2022, starring Kate Winslet and Michelle Yeoh alongside original actors Sigourney Weaver and Sam Worthington?'
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the answers.
If you enjoyed our 2022 preview quiz, take at our quiz book on Amazon. With lots of really varied rounds and over 500 questions it is available to buy on Kindle or in Paperback. Great for movie buffs everywhere!
For more quizzes delivered straight to your mailbox, and for details of offers and new books coming out, sign up to our newsletter.
Death on the Nile
Sonic the Hedgehog
The Multiverse of Madness
Top Gun: Maverick
Jurassic Park: Dominion
Thor: Love and Thunder
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore